29 Mar 2020

Time for Long Sleeves

I got bored of the ones I had - and didn´t want to start spending money on these either. So I made 2 using a raglan sleeve pattern of Burda 2/2010.
The angel wings for the white one are originally iron-on patches but I always hand sew these patches to make sure they won´t come off after wash #3.

Front

Back - the angel wings are iron-on


The striped one is made of rib jersey. This is just a simple long-sleeve T-shirt pattern I have since ages and done gazillions of it.


 I didn´t literally mean the patch but it became the reality. I tried to bind the neckline with the rib fabric and failed miserably. I had to rip all of it out (didn´t want to just cut it off as the neckline would have been too deep then) and replace with fold-over elastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment