25 Apr 2018

Stash Busting On

I had a few fabrics I wanted to turn into wearable items this season. One of them was a crashed fabric 50% cotton, 50% linen, 5% silk and 5% PE. I hate ironing so it was a very nice choice for a long sleeve something. Originally meant to be a dress but ended up as a tunic from Burda 2/2013 Model # 121. It ended up a bit hacked - I added a sash and eliminated the neck opening as it´s loose enough and I was lazy. I love the end result and it will also be great for holidays as it´s extremely light (and unexpectedly a bit sheer too).

As the nice spring weather came I realized Little Lady have almost no light pants to wear. I turned the leftover of my holiday skirt for her - this time cut in the right direction. Pattern from Ottobre - used a million times already in different setups (like here for carneval or here for PJ pants or here for jogging pants).

Both of these items are great for beginners as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment