23 Aug 2014

Junior Special

Had some leftover fabric from these pants I made a few weeks ago and I found a cool pattern for Junior. Vests are not my specialty - I find them very practical and usually buy them for Kiddo. This time I made an exception and experimented with an Ottobre pattern (1/2014) and matched it with the pants I made. They look cute on Junior. Buttons and the fake pockets are made of the blue side of the fabric (fabric is a double-face).
Btw - Junior is officially no longer baby-size. He needs 98 now, where toddler sizing starts. Should I be happy about it? Hope I still have a few years until he refuses to wear clothes I made for him.

Have I told you I hate ironing? Didn´t expect the fabric to be so sensitive...

Fake pockets and self-made buttons
Maradt anyag a pár héttel ezelőtti nadrágból. A mellények nem tartoznak a kedvenc projektjeim közé (még egyet sem varrtam) - gondoltam kísérletezek egyet. A minta Ottobre 1/2014-ből van, az álzseb és a gombok az anyag kék feléből készültek (kétoldalas eredetileg).
Egyébként a gyermek hivatalosan sem bébiméret. A 98-as errefelé már kisgyerek méretnek számít. Nem tudom örüljek-e vagy sem. Remélem még pár évem van amíg azt nem mondja hogy nem hajlandó felvenni anyavarrta ruhát.

No comments:

Post a Comment