27 Mar 2015

Weak Moments

I´ve had mine this month. Depsite my pledge not to buy new fabrics this year I managed to get 10m-s of stuff. It started with the fact that Junior needed a new duvet & pillow cover. So I had to buy 3m-s anyway. Good thing is I managed to finish it this month so my total balance will still be a stash decrease. The other 7m-s are 3 different other fabrics, which I will only sew in the second half of the year. I´m not wasting cool fabrics for pregnancy clothes.

I also did some x-stitching of pattern, fabric / thread stash. I plan to finish it as a seasonal picture for Junior, so I'll need to do proper backing and a nice frame of fabric (to have it washable)

Wallcover is also made by me, 10+ys ago




Easter is coming



Vannak gyenge pillanataim időnként, most sikerült vennem 10m anyagot annak ellenére hogy idénre nem terveztem ilyesmit. Az egész azzal kezdődött hogy Juniornak kellett még egy készlet ágynemű (szerencsére már nem alszik hálózsákban, legalább azt nem varrok mostanában többet). Ehhez kellett 3m anyag, amit szerencsére meg is tudtam ilyen szépre varrni. A falvédőt is én varrtam, 10+ évvel ezelőtt. 
A többi anyagot max. a második félévben varrom majd meg, terhesruhákra nem pazarolunk.
Azért még egy kis x-szem is belefért, a Fürge Ujjak 2007/3-as számából való mintával. Ezt textil képnek szeretném majd befejezni, szezonális dísz a gyerekszobáb. Persze szempont hogy mosható legyen.

1 comment:

  1. Szuper az ágynemű, tetszik a mintája :)
    A csibés is nagyon aranyos! :)

    ReplyDelete