22 May 2013

Stashbusting May Challenge/Májusi feladat

Knitwear stashbusting for the merry month of May. Well, I used most of my knits in the previous months, but this black one was left with Lurex stripes. Been waiting for about 2 years in my stash to turn into something useful.
It ended up as a light sweater (not particularly for summer) with waterfall neckline and from the leftover I made a matching loop scarf. I like this cut a lot, for sure not the last time I did something similar. However the pattern I used was not the best. I already threw the magazine away I think it was My Image or something like that. Next time I'll draw the pattern by hand using EmSew's directions.

Májusban a kötött készleteket kell üríteni, amiből nekem már nem sok maradt mert majdnem mindent elhasználtam az előző hónapokban. Ez a vékony fekete Lurex csíkokkal viszont még megvolt, kb 2 éve várta a jobb sorsot. Lett belőle egy pulcsi vízesés nyakkal, meg egy hozzávaló sál, egyik sem kifejezetten nyári viselet. A minta asszem MyImage nevű újságból való, de legközelebb inkább követem EmSew leírását és rajzolok magamnak egyet - ugyanis a szabást magát nagyon szeretem, de az eredti szabásmintával nem voltam kibékülve.


No comments:

Post a Comment