11 Apr 2013

Stashbusting/Készlettakarítás

 Lately I'm more into sewing than anything else. I guess it delivers results faster than stitching and I kinda lost my patience (and time) for now other things. I have crochet and knitting projects started last year not even close to finish.
So I keep sewing.

Mostanában inkább varrok. Ez valahogy gyorsabban hoz láthgató eredményt mint mondjuk a böködés, amihez most amúgy sincs se időm, se türelmem. Vannak horgolós-kötős projektjeim, tavalyiak, de még egyik sem a 'majdnem kész' állapot hogy lenne lelkivilágom befejezni.
Szóval varrok.




Apron for my sister made of the leftover from Junior's Very First Sleeping Bag Made by Mom.
Kötényt a nővéremnek, Junior első anyavarrta hálózsákjának maradékából.


Leopard pattern jersey top for me. Unfortunately the gathering does not show that much due to the pattern itself. Burda pattern (2/2013)
Magamnak leopárdmintás jersey felsőt. Sajnos a húzás a vállánál nem mutat annyira, mert az anyag mintája minden mást elnyom. Burda 2/2013

Btw from now on you can Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Egyébként a blogom mostantól követhető Bloglovinon is.

1 comment:

  1. Jó Neked, hogy ÍGY tudsz varrni! :) Jók lettek! :)

    ReplyDelete