7 Sept 2015

August Tally Up

Finished a few more things in August. Far from what I planned but was sick again 2x with fever so had to lay instead of doing more valuable things.
Anyway, a dress and pants for my daughter, a dress (Burda, 11/2013 no picture yet) and a T-shirt for myself.
Total fabric usage 5.5m (out of which 1.5 was bought this year), no new purchases.

Sofa cover meets grandma´s table cover style - said my husband

Fleece dress

The sun is my design

Burda 11/2013

Augusztusban megint beteg voltam 2x, úgyhogy csak egy része valósult meg a terveimnek. 
Nadrág meg ruha a Kisasszonynak, nekem ruha (még azelőtt szabtam ki hogy terhes lettem, de jó lett, Burda 11/2013, kép nincs) meg egy póló.
Összesen 5.5m anyag, ebből 1.5 idei vétel volt. Új anyagot nem vettem.

1 comment:

  1. Szuperek! A napocska nagyon tetszik! Csak hiányzik belőle a leányzó... :)
    Remélem, semmi komoly, és már teljesen meggyógyultál!!!

    ReplyDelete