1 Feb 2015

January Balance

Managed to complete 2 more items this month - a blue towel and a sweatshirt. Both for Junior of course. The blue towel is made of a surprise package fabric. It was really a stripe that I cut in the middle and sewed it together to make a normal towel size. The whale is machine embroidered.
T-shirt is Ottobre 1/2013 pattern. I left off the cuffs and added a little tiger in the middle.

Total usage of January fabric with the maternity top is only 2.3m.
NO NEW PURCHASES! I also cancelled by Ottobre subscription for this year as I have enough kids stuff for now and being pregnant I´m very limited in stuff I can make for myself.

Hoop burn disappears with the first wash

Seam in the middle

Camouflage sweatshirt with tiger

Tiger close-up

Ebben a hónapban sikerült még egy törölközőt meg egy pólót összehozni. Előbbi anyag egy meglepi csomagban volt, egy hosszú csík amit kettévágtam és a hosszanti oldalán összevarrtam. Kapott egy géppel hímzett bálnát is.
A póló 1/2013 Ottobre minta, elhagytam a mandzsettát és kapott egy tigrist hogy ne legyen unalmas.

Összesen 2.3m anyag ment el januárban a múltori pólóval együtt. NEM VETTEM SEMMI ÚJAT. (Hurrá). Sőt, az Ottobre előfizetésemet is lemondtam erre az évre, mert gyerek minta most van elég, magamnak meg nem nagyon fogok idén varrni.

No comments:

Post a Comment