22 Sept 2014

My New Toy Janome 350E

My last machinery-wish came true a few months ago. Lacking time however I only had a  real chance to play in the past 1 month.
So here´s my new companion in my sewing adventures - 
I´m a happy onwer of a Janome 350E Embroidery Machine :)

What´s great about it is it´s a non-integrated embroidery machine. This means it´s only stitching and cannot sew. Which is great as it can work in the background while I´m doing something else on my other 2 machines. The noise emission is bearable, it works with 1 thread at a time and does everything automatic until thread change (it's a household machine, industrial multi thread ones start @ 5000 EUR).  . Cool thing is it tells you to change and waits very patiently until you get to it. It has a USB slot so patterns can be loaded from a pendrive as well. 
Loads of free patterns are available all across the net for download. If that´s not enough it actually came with a Janome Digitizer Jr software which allows you to make your own design (I had no time to try this yet).

Here´s my first trial of stitching (btw there are about 150 pre-loaded patterns. Too bad most of which are 80´s style). Patterns can also be mirrored and resized without the additional software.
More to come on my next projects :)

Az utolsó nagy gép-álmom is megvalósult egy pár hónapja, csak nem volt időm rendesen játszani vele. Szóval vettem egy hímzőgépet (csak ezt tudja, ami azért jó mert nagyon ügyesen elfoglalja magát a háttérben amíg én vmi mást csinálok). Egyszerre csak egy szállal tud hímezni, lévén egy háztartási gép, de azt nagyon szépen teszi amíg színt nem kell váltani. Viszont sípol egyet és türelmesen vár ha eljön ennek az ideje. Van hozzá program is, amivel lehet saját mintákat tervezni de erre még nem volt időm. Az első mű egy kisvonat lett Junior hálózsákjára (kb. 150 minta- hardcore 80's-  van alapból rátöltve, de van hozzá USB port és pendrive-ról lehet tölteni többet is). Ingyenes mintákat lehet találni bőven, de a fizetősek sem olyan drágák ha figyel az ember. Jövök még a további projektekkel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment