18 Mar 2014

Recycling

Another long-term stashbusting project. I cut the fabric about a year ago and it was hiding in a drawer with the handle and the crocheted doily from grandma's heritage. The bag is nothing special, size 35x40cm, with bamboo handles. Very unlikely that I will use this for my normal shopping as I don't trust the handles for heavier stuff. Fabric is leftover corduroy, doily is recycled. My husband says it's like a grandma bag.


Még egy hosszútávú játékos. A táska leszabva hevert a fiókban a fogókkal és a nagymami kerek terítőjével együtt. Semmi extra, 35x40cm, a fogó bambusz, a díszítés újrahasznosított. Nem fogom nagybevásárláshoz használni, nem bízok ezekben a bambusz fogókban. Férjuram szerint nagymamás. Szerintem nem.

1 comment:

  1. Bízhatsz. A bambusz fogók jól tartanak - rugalmasak :)

    ReplyDelete